Why sell with Lexington Realty?
Our reputation in the area with both sellers and buyers is spotless
Our staff speaks 8 languages fluently
We have 3 ways of paying for our services.
Own marketing in selected markets
Full transparency and control of spendings and results
Professional and attractive website
Intuitiv for the user and top professional in the engine
In the marketing phase as well as in the bidding phase for your property. We sign a fair contract that both you and us we stick to.
Access to cash buyers
More than 90 % of our buyers are cash buyers and can close the deal fast once the price has been agreed upon.
Prominent shop location
More than 87% of all visitors to Gran Alacant pass any our well located corner in front of Mercadona
What do you need to start the selling procedure?
- Get your documents together and make an appointment with us
- What do we agree on – what do you get when selling with Lexington Realty
- Signing the sales mandate contract
- Style your property before photo shooting
- Keys – If you do not live in the property it is important to provide us with a set of keys after signing the contract. Remember to facilitate a key for the urbanisation as well.
Documents needed when selling
When you have decided to sell your property some documents will ease our work if we get them at the same time as you decide to put your property for sale with us.
Remember the more information we have about your property the better we can answer the questions from the potential buyers and also in that way increase the probability of a quick sale.
The following documents or information of the persons who have signed the title deed when the property was bought should be provided.
Copy of personal documents:
- Present passports and of old passport in case they have been renewed since the purchase.
- NIE certificates.
- Residential cards if resident.
- Fiscal certificate if resident.
Copy of documents related to the property:
- Title deeds (Escriture de compra venta)
- Habitation certificate (Cedula de habitabilidad)
- Last bills of water, electricity, gas, waste (Basura)
- Last Suma bill (IBI)
- If the property is located in an urbanisation you need a written statement form the administrator that you are up to date with payments
- Contact details of the fiscal representative if you have one.
- From June 1st 2013 the seller must have an energy certificate when selling the property.
Above documentation can be handed to us in hard copy of sent via email. important.